Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Looking Like Christmas

A new challenge theme at 
with our 'sistah ' Agata being our hostess
and she has chosen the theme of
'Christmas'!



I made a pretty simple card  with papers from Lawn Fawn
and stamps from SU.

I stamped the main sentiment image with Versamark
then SNS Red Apple embossing powder.

I also stamped 3 trees from the same stamp set
Season of Joy (2007)
using my TH Stamp Platform so I could stamp several times.
I popped the trees up in various heights.

I added a white deer and a few sequins to finish.

This will be our last challenge for this year
as the sistahs are taking a holiday break
but we will be back on January 10th
all ready to go.

Make sure and pop on over to The Sisterhood blog
to see all the beautiful things my 'sistahs' have created
and join in with us!!

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous card, love those trees and that sweet deer. Sending warn hugs your way my friend!

Gwendolyn said...

A truly beautiful card Diane with a wonderful layout! Great choice of papers, they really coordinate well. Wishing you Happy Holidays and a great start to 2018! Gwendolyn

Debbie Mageed said...

So pretty, Diane! A true feast for the eyes with beautiful papers, layers of elegant trees, an adorable reindeer and a really great sentiment! Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Debbie

Donna Ellis said...

So cute, Diane! I like the little sparkle stars, and your fantastic medley of songs image - delightful! hugs, de

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Love the sentiment.

Darlene said...

Fantastic Diane! I love how you tripled the trees ... what a clever idea! And, I'm lovin the traditional holiday colors .. not to mention that adorable 'buck' in the corner! Another fabulous holiday creation my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Sheesh, now I wish I still had that stamp set. Sometimes I could kick myself. Dang, this is cute! Love how you did the trees along the side, and the deer is a perfect addition. Fantastic combo of stamps, papers and dies.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the trees and the deer!! Gorgeous stamp, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Judy Woodland said...

Love that greeting, it's a keeper. This card sort of reminds me of vintage cards that were around when I was a kid. Super fabulous!!!

Donna Phelan said...

Perfect Paper choices! It all works beautifully! Love the tree line, they're so festive with their winter swirls!