Pages

▼

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Emma

I have a card today on the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog using the adorable new stamp set


All the products used are linked below for your convenience.

Glitter: Gypsy Red GM2005,
Tangerine GM2043
Embossing Powder:  Red Apple EP276
Tonic:  TimHoltz Stamp Platform 1707E
Other:  Tear-ific Tape ¼”  Sat01,
Misc.:  Ribbon
Purchased Butterfly
Tutti Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
Spellbinders Banner Die
Confetti Embossing Folder

Let me tell you a little bit of how I used all the products above to create this card.


I first started with the Nuvo Blending Sponges  and Carrot Stick ink from the
Just sponging fun dots on an embossed confetti card stock.


Next I stamped the image from Emma’s Best Birthday
I then used Water Color Pencils Hair/Skin Tones to start
water coloring her hair and skin tones on water color paper.



I finished coloring her in with Aqua Flow Watercolor Pens Surprise Party
and a water brush.


I added Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive glue to her apron and shoes, 
then sprinkled Gypsy Red glitter on.
I did the same for the 'frosting' on the cake, but this time I
used Tangerine glitter and a Nuvo Craft Spoon to apply.
If you are not familiar with this spoon, it allows you to easily apply
glitter in all those tiny little places...so neat!


I added a piece of Tear-ific Tape ½” to the inside,
then added Tangerine glitter to the adhesive strip.
I also stamped the sentiment with Versamark (both inside and out),
then embossed with  Red Apple embossing powder.


I added little dots all around the cake image.
A pretty yellow gingham bow and purchased butterfly were 
added to finish.
Also in the making of this card I used a few of my very favorite products,
TimHoltz Stamp Platform to stamp my images with. 
I use this daily and can't imagine how I would stamp without it..love this thing!
Also I use on a daily basis the double sided Tear-ific Tape ¼” and 
And last but not least, I have the Nuvo Stamp Cleaning Pad along with


Thank you for visiting with me today,
I know it was a long post, but I hope I have given you some ideas with
some of these fabulous products! (all the links are above).

7 comments:

  1. I love all the glittery details, Diane. Gorgeous background and the drops are the perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable little girl and the card you made using her is fantastic. I love the wonderful colors and big ribbon bow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe ... what a fun & fabulous creation Diane! WOW that's a lot of 'shtuff' LOL ... and you used it all beautifully! Love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma is so beautiful, Diane!! I love all of the amazing details and colors of this!! The background is so fabulous!! Love the beautiful gingham bow, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh isn't she sweet! I love her glittered purse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly adorable! Sitting here smiling. Oh my gosh, LOVE the butterfly! I had a bunch of those years ago and used them all up. That was back when I made lots of chunky cards. Don't think I ever had a yellow one, sigh...

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.