Monday, October 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties October 2019 New Release Sneak Peek!

Hey Paper Sweeties Friends it's that time again for our team sneak peeks
of the NEW October release and you are going to LOVE this one
as it is available as a Fall~Winter 2019 Sweet Kit!!!
Check out the Paper Sweeties BLOG for all the details!

For my card I had a ball die cutting my sweaters from
the Sweater Weather Sweet Cuts...
off course there is a matching stamp set as well!


I used a fun sweater paper from my stash and
popped up each sweater on a tag using the
Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #1

I added twine to each tag and stamped the 
'sweater weather' three times in three ink colors...
The sentiment is part of the 
Sweater Weather stamp set included in the kit!

Here is a close up of one of the sweaters


To see MORE of the sneak peeks
please head on over to the Paper Sweeties blog
and here is the line up of ALL the sneak peeks!

Maria Patrick
Robyn Jordan

New Products & Links:


Sweet Kit Subscription

Fall/Winter 2019 Sweet Kit

Other Products used:

Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #1



Thank YOU for visiting with me today and make sure to come tomorrow
for our October 2019 New Release party!!

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Cozy and cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful sweater weather card design. The sweater theme for cards is getting really popular now I think.

Darlene said...

OMG your sweaters are fabulous and love that sweater background ... perfect! Great job on this fun design!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, Diane, I feel like wrapping myself up in this card and going outside and kicking some leaves around! It looks so soft and snuggly! We went for a long walk with the dogs this afternoon and, sheesh, what a beautiful day!

aussie aNNie said...

Cute, love it.xxx