Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Holiday Gift Tags

 It's our last challenge at The Sisterhood for the year
so the 'sistahs' can take a much needed holiday break!

Our theme is Holiday Gift Tags
chosen by or sister Vickie and these will come in handy
for our Christmas holiday!

I created 3 tags exactly alike using a few already precut dies from my stash.  
I have lots and I mean lots as these were used from my granddaughters
baby shower as her theme was woodland babies
and I had made all the decorations
so when the shower was over I salvaged all my die cuts
for a later use and here  they are!

Johari will be a year old in June so that is how long I have had them.


I just love the retro baby deer and here is a close up of a single tag!
I made each tag so it can be tied on or 'stuck' on as I added an 
adhesive strip to the back of each!


I hope you will join us with your homemade tags at 
The Sisterhood and wish each and everyone of you
a blessed and Merry Christmas!
The sistahs will be back in January with a new challenge...see you then!


6 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh, how cute these are! That retro reindeer is adorable. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of this amazing team. I've loved every moment of it! Wishing you the merriest of Christmas blessings!

Darlene said...

Your tags are just awesome my friend! LOVE the retro feel to them! Going to dress up your packages beautifully!

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, love the pink deer!

R's Rue said...

So pretty. I love it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
💕

Ina G said...

Oh wow those reindeer are simply adorable. The trees look amazing also. Merry Christmas Diane.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and very sweet design...x