Saturday, March 19, 2022

Hooray It's Your Day

 Decided to create a card for a challenge today
since it is a rainy/cold day what better place to be
then in my craft room, right?

I haven't joined in the Poppystamps challenges in eons so
when I saw the challenge this month, I thought why not join in!!



For my card I used the Poppystamps Floribunda Collage die,
die cutting it on white card stock and placing it over a pretty paper scrap.
I added a few black gems to some of the flowers and a sentiment from
The Greetery.
A pretty and simple card to mail and with the rise of mailing costs
simple is always better these days!


2 comments:

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

This card is fantastic!! Clean, simple and lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Poppystamps. Glad you came back.

Jeanne J. said...

This is so clean! I love the peek of pretty papers through the die cut openings and sprinkle of gems!