Saturday, March 25, 2023

Sketch 722

It's time for  a new sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday
and once again it's a FUN one! 
There is always a fun twist you can add or not, totally up to YOU!
The twist is to add BUTTONS!


I created my card totally out of a pretty designer paper pad from
Carta Bella's Botanical Garden.  So many pretty papers in this pad!
I did add the twist and added die cut buttons but I do have a really neat
button die that I just couldn't lay my hands on that I would of rather used,
which die cut notebook I have filed it in is a puzzle to me!


Hope to see YOU over at Sketch Saturday,
would love to see your sketch design!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wonderful use of that sketch and I love the gorgeous papers you used too.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh that's some really pretty paper and an interesting twist. I have jars and jars of buttons, but these days they're mostly for display. My son will inherit them, ha! I love how you followed the sketch entirely with designer paper except for the sentiment. So cheery!

Carol L said...

Your take on the sketch is really fun with those great stripes, flowers and greenery. You even managed to add buttons too, great job!

Darlene said...

AWESOME use of the sketch Diane! LOVE that rose circle with the black background ... very striking!