Monday, October 2, 2023

Neon Color Challenge

Welcome All!!
Its time for a new color challenge at Colorful Options and it is
NEON!
Look at the bright, you might need your sunglasses inspiration board below.
Don't 'fancy' neon? 
Then you can use rainbow colors!!


I actually had a bit of NEON supplies in my stash!
To start I stenciled a Carta Bella Spinning Web stencil with 
Hero Arts Neon Pink ink
on a piece of white card stock to create my background.
While in Michaels a few weeks ago I noticed a pad of
6x6 BRIGHTS paper and snatched it up, knowing it would come in handy
at some point in my crafty days!!  I used it to die cut my fun spider (cheery lynn)
and my various pumpkins (cheery lynn Fall Pumpkins & Memory Box Stitched pumpkins).
I couldn't help but add google eyes to my spider!


Join us at Colorful Options, we would love to see your take on the
challenge and always a fabulous prize up for grabs to one lucky random winner!!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween
Double Trouble  .... Create Your Own Background and add a Halloween image (Thing 1 and Thing 3)
Make My Monday .... Create Your Own Background 

10 comments:

Makira said...

💜💜💜 this! I couldn't find my neon-colored papers this month. LOL! I adore the way this turned out. Have a great week! Cheers, Makira

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous neon coloured card and spider,
Carol x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, Bright and creepy cute, and your green spider really pops against you pink stenciled background... love the googly eyes. Super fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Heather said...

Woo, someone turn down the lights, lol! So super cute in neon - I love that green spider, googly eyes and all! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Johanna said...

Wow, a neon spider web is sure different. The rest is just icing on the cake.
Thanks for joining us at MMM.

Melanie R said...

Love the neon elements! What a cute change for Halloween. That spider is fabulous with those googly eyes. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #149. -- Melanie R.

Lisa said...

I love the bright happy on this card. Really great card using your inspiration.

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh, this is a great card!!! Love the colors!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Kellianne said...

Your cute card looks like it could be a glow in the dark masterpiece! What a fun Halloween card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble! :)

baileyrosy.com said...

Sorry for my late comment due to ill health. I adore your fabulous neon card with those amazing colours and the spider is just so cute with googly eyes (or am I supposed to be afraid?)

Marie