Pages

Monday, August 3, 2026

Happy Birthday

Hello friends, are you ready for a new challenge at Triple B?
We have a VERY colorful mood board and can't wait to see
YOUR interpretation of it!


I had to really think this one through of what I was going to create
then remembered I had purchased a folk art butterfly die from
Cottage Cutz during one of their great sales they have
and figured I could incorporate lots of the colors from the board into it.
I used ALL scraps for my butterfly and colored them in with my Olo and
Copic markers.  The sentiment is a Spellbinders Betterpress.


I think I can have fun with this die and make many different colors of
the butterfly.  At Triple B we want to see your
Butterflies~Blooms~Birds
any or all of the above!!

Entering the following challenes:
Allsorts #855 ,,,, Colors of Summer
Ellibelle's Garden Party ....Anything In or From A Garden



 

8 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful butterfly!!! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did it and it's very pretty! I can't believe I don't have this die. I still have two CC folk art dies I haven't used yet. The colors are so striking against the black, and I can see the yellow underneath, too. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterfly 💐☺️ great card , congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love that butterfly, pretty colors and design on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great butterfly!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning butterfly and beautifll adorned with colours of summer. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous butterfly card! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a pretty butterfly. I love the folk art feel of it, and the colors you chose really pop. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.