Pages

Monday, June 1, 2026

Rosy Congratulations

 It's Colorful Options time once again and we have a pretty
inspiration board or you have the option to use Rainbow colors.


First I have to say my Rose is a much more Tiffany color then the photo shows,
I just wasn't able to get the true color on camera, but when holding my card up to
the inspiration board it is a true match.

I used the beautiful Simon Says Stamp Elegant Rose stencil with 
Altenew inks Dew Drop~Aqualicious~and Teal Cave.
The sentiment is a hot foil one sent to me by a friend.


Come and join us with our pretty summer Colorful Options inspiration board!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Simon Products
Fab N Funky .... Stencils





2 comments:

  1. 🩵🩵🩵 this! Great representation of the board. I have the same photographic problems where I cannot always get the right color in my photos. Have a great week! Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! This stencil is amazing and you sure know how to use it! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.