This year the USA celebrates it's 250th birthday so I decided to make a 'July'
birthday card using older products I have quite some time making it a
perfect card for our The Neglected Stuff challenge.
Our challenge asks that you use your old neglected stuff, you know
that 'stuff ' you have or haven't used for quite some time.
Now is the time to get it out and put it to good use,
My neglected stuff features a Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set that I used once
for a DT project when I was part of the SNS DT back in June of 2018.
This poor puppy stamp Baxter Pup was so neglected I had to use him again.
I also used a Cherry Lynn Designs Fishtail Banner along with
Doodlebug Yankee Doodle paper (2017). I added a tiny die cut star
and a Spellbinders Betterpress sentiment.
Come over to our challenge and show us your
Neglected Stuff.
Entering the following challenges:
{PIN}spirational #339 .... Red~White~Blue

.jpg)
That is such a cute card with Baxter waving his flag xxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card and image
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! I can totally see Bugaboo in him. I loved that SNS had Bugaboo designs in stamps. I miss them. Our 250th is worth celebrating all year, and this little guy makes anyone a cheerful birthday card!
ReplyDeleteSweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDeleteMe again!! Thanks so much, as well, for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG this is so so cute! Hard to believe your Sparkle N Sprinkle days are that long ago ... where is the time going? You did an excellent job of coloring Baxter and your design showcases him perfectly!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you brought that sweet little dog out to play again. My wife and I recently lost our dog, and he looked a lot like the one in your card. Thanks for your visit to my blog and happy belated 250th USA Birthday Celebration!
ReplyDelete