New month, new challenge at Stencil Fun with an OPTIONAL theme of
PATTERNS, but we are an anything goes challenge as long as a stencil is used.
For my card I used a Pink & Main Garden Gate stencil
with Distress Mowed Lawn ink to create a sympathy card.
The floral is from Stampendous and the sentiment is Betterpress.
For my Anything Goes card I used an older stencil I have had for
a very long time, Memory Box (2014) Splatter Spray inked with
Distress Villainous Potion. The image is a Dress My Craft Peacock Transfer.
The sentiment is a Betterpress.
a very long time, Memory Box (2014) Splatter Spray inked with
Distress Villainous Potion. The image is a Dress My Craft Peacock Transfer.
The sentiment is a Betterpress.
Get your stencils out and come and join us at Stencil Fun.
Two wonderful cards, love the backgrounds. Anesha
ReplyDeleteI love everything about your first card from the background to the gorgeous image! The colors all look so pretty together! My hydrangeas are in varying stages of bloom and looking so pretty. Your second card is the way to make no-fail splatters. Love the peacock image. I do have a thing for critters and flowers together. Transfers are amazing these days.
ReplyDeleteWOW ... I've fallen behind in my visits. Both cards are awesome! Love that pattern stencil on your 1st card (love the sentiment too). And, of course I love the purple card lol! Well done girlfriend!!
ReplyDelete