Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Always And Forever

Welcome to challenge #8 at Pick 3,
the challenge that requires you to pick three of the elements below! 


My pick three are:
Polka Dots~Insects~Stamping (sentiment)

Products Used:
Cottage Cutz Mr. Love Bug
SU designer paper
Cottage Cutz Nested Stitched Wacky Rectangle
Spellbinders Betterpress Sentiment
Round Corner Punch
Scraps of white card stock and vellum (for wings)


This is the second Mr. Love Bug I have made, he actually looks 'girlie' to me!
He really goes together pretty fast with a few 'picky' pieces.


I hope I have inspired YOU with my Love Bug to join us,
plenty of inspiration from the team at Pick 3!!

Entering the following challenges:
Elliebelle's Garden Party #18 .... Anything In or From a Garden
Creative Moments #285 .... Make It Cute
A Cut Above .... ATG
Send A Smile For Kids .... ATG






6 comments:

  1. Tee Hee ... this lady bug is so darn cute! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute ladybug and the polka dotted background was a perfect choice! Happy you brought this cute card along to my Garden Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is just adorable Diane!! I love that cute lady bug die cut. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this guy! Mr. Love Bug is getting in touch with his feminine side. He's so cute! I'm glad you brought him out again. What a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that little bug is so funny, I love the shoes! Thank you for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww . . . soooooo cute!! Your little love bug is adorable and I love how you created his wings out of vellum; it's perfect! Thanks for playing with Creative Moments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.