It's time for a new challenge at Double D with a theme of
When Life Hands You Lemons (use the colors, lemons, beverage)
with a colorful inspiration board below.
When PinkFresh Studio had one of their sales I picked up a fun
stamp/die set Lemons and Blueberries. It was a set I had been wanting a
long time so I was excited to get it. The stamp is one long piece and
stamps seven different images and die cuts them all out at once.
There was also a washi tape that also worked with the die but it
was unfortunately out of stock by the time I saw the sale.
I stamped then die cut all the pieces out, I still have 6 more images
I can color and use on other cards.
The wreath was colored with various Copic, Olo, and Altenew alcohol markers.
I used a Waffle Flower Lacy Flower 2 to cut the background paper
from Lawn Fawn Fruit Salad paper. I added a few PinkFresh gems for a bit of sparkle.
Come and join our fun challenge at Double D.
Entering the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Crafty Gals Corner #279 .... Summer Vibes
I Spy With My Little Eye ....Sunflowers or Something Yellow
Simon Says Wednesday challenge .... Going Round In Circles
Just Add Ink ..... Choose Two or More~Gingham~Circle~Flowers

.jpg)
Your wreath is really beautiful and I like the paper yopu used for the background. The card gives me a 'sunny' feeling!
ReplyDeleteLia xx
Oh I have that set too, but have never colored it as pretty as yours--it's beautiful! Love it and that gorgeous yellow gingham beneath! This is fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteYour yellow gingham background is just perfect for this yummy, fruity wreath! Your coloring is perfect and love how you've popped it up off the page. Beautifully crafted my friend!
ReplyDeleteI love this set and have had a lot of fun with it. Maybe it's time to bring it out for another play. This wreath is absolutely stunning with your coloring and set against the yellow gingham. I also really love that pretty pinpoint scallop. Pinkfresh has amazing sales. I just received two gorgeous stamp and die sets from their sale page. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh, that lovely gingham background caught my eye immediately! I love the die cut that you used for it too. Such a pretty and fresh colored wreath! Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had this die from pink fresh. It’s perfect for this challenge and I love this sunny lemony card.
ReplyDeleteDiane, I love your bright and sunny card! I’m so glad you got a good deal on this adorable stamp set. I also love how you placed the wreath on the gingham background. That’s so summery! That sentiment is absolutely perfect for this set. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful and a perfect choice of background for the wreath. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at I spy with my little eye challenge!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, this is so stinkin' cool. I love all the dimension. That wreath is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love this sweet spring vibe project Dianne, so very pretty! Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely adorable, Diane. So light and cheery. Thanks for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy your art and I appreciate you sharing it with us. Please stop by again soon.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful vibrant card, I love the pretty gingham background with the lemon wreath xx
ReplyDelete