Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Cheers

 Time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters and the theme is
SPORTS!

I had to really give this a lot of thought as I rarely ever create
a 'sports' type card.
We have 2 granddaughters and a great granddaughter that 
are in volleyball so that was my sport of choice for today's card.

I started with a Brutus Monroe Retro Rewind paper for the background.
The volleyball image I found on Pinterest, a free printable.
After printing I used a Tutti Designs dotted rectangle to cut it out.
Since we are always cheering them on, I thought a CHEERS
Karen Burniston die cut sentiment that I cut 3 times and stacked
would be the sentiment of choice.

Two of our volleyball players, (2025-2026) both on Varsity, sisters
one was  a freshman, the other a senior (was, college now).


Come on over to The Sisterhood and bring your 'sports' with you!



3 comments:

  1. Awesome card and yes very fitting for 'your girls'. Love that background paper ... perfect! Awesome card and beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volleyball is very populair over here too. I like the silhouette of the player!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect image you found, and the sentiment is ideal with it. Pretty little flower sequins for extra femininity. I would be at a loss for a sports card, too, although I do have one PB cat on a skateboard. I love seeing kids outside playing or involved in sports somehow. Your girls look beautiful, healthy, and happy!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.