Pages

Friday, August 7, 2026

It's Your Day

I have a super cute card today I created for our challenge at
Simply Clean & Simple
where our OPTIONAL theme is NATURE

I had fun with this card stamping with Lisa Horton's 
Cloud Nine Solid Black ink then coloring in with Copics.
I used a Colorado Craft Finally Spring stamp
but because as we all know it is NOT Spring I chose to use a
Spellbinders Betterpress sentiment rather then the Spring
sentiments that came with this stamp.
I thought it was the perfect stamp for our Nature theme.
I mean look at the cuteness of the bunny, birds and flower branch,
it all 'screams' NATURE!!

 We hope you will join us at Simply Clean & Simple
and as always our nature theme is OPTIONAL!

Entering the following challenges:
Critter Crazy #113 .... Critter
Daisy Chain #110 ,,,, Animals
Send a Smile For Kids .... ATG for kids

6 comments:

  1. That's such an adorable stamp, sweetly colored and designed. I wonder how the bunny got up in the tree? That's the beauty of a whimsical stamp like this -- no boundaries. I have a bunch of Anita Jeram stamps and other CCC still waiting to be colored for the first time, and here I sit... just placed two more orders. Well, I had a $25 gift card at one place and $10 rewards at another. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... what a cute stamp and your coloring of it is just perfect! Beautifully designed too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card with the cute bunny and birds - definitely nature! Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge this month Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Diane, I love how you colored it, and such a neat and clean design! Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious card! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, this is a super-cute card and perfect for the "Nature" theme of the month. I love the subtle coloring of your trio of creatures!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.