Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Poppies

 It's time for a new challenge at Beautiful Blossoms and we have a pretty
board for inspiration, but you can create anything as long as it's a floral!


I kept my card very clean adding nothing more then the stamped image itself,
I like it though, it appeals to me 'clean!
The image is a VERY old JustRite stamp set 'Poppies'. 
I never 'purge' my stuff unless I know I will never use it again
so I was happy to ink this one up again.  I just wished I had moved the
poppies sentiment down a bit lower, but once stamped it was too late!!
After stamping and coloring I die cut it with a Cottage Cutz 
Nested Stitched Rectangle.


I grow poppies in in my own gardens, here are a few pictures of them:




So, get out your flowers and come on over to Beautiful Blossoms
and join in our floral fun!!

Entering the following challenges:
We Love Stamping ..... Summer Blooms
Inkspirational # 374 .... Gardens
Elliebelle's Garden Party #18 .... Anything From A Garden
Time Out .... Cas~Floral are my Pick 2




12 comments:

  1. Oh, if only I had enough garden-able areas of sunshine to grow poppies like yours! Your paper poppies are beautiful, too, and I'm impressed that you still have this JustRite stamp! But, why not? It's gorgeous, and you've made the prettiest card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!! I love all those clean lines and color pops!! I love that you stamped on the central diecut with scalloped edges, it really draws your eye in! :) ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A glorious Poppy card Diane and perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

    My favourite flower and grow lots in the gardens as well, my favourite the pink Oriental's, sadly long since finished thanks to the unremitting heatwave here.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppies are my second favorite flower and yours are beautiful, Diane, both the real and paper ones. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright red poppies against your white framing and card base, Diane! and the poppies in your garden are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Garden Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bit of stamping and colouring. Makes a beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! I love not just your card, but all those real life poppies in your garden. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Yes, you've always had beautiful poppies in your gardens! I too enjoy when my poppies 'pop out' in the spring! Beautifully crafted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and what a wonderful way to celebrate the profusion of beauties in your garden! So glad you shared this with us at Time Out this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful CAS design for those gorgeous poppies and I am loving the poppies from your garden. I tried a few times to grow them here in IL, for some reason they only last one short season then are done. And I specifically purchased a cold hardy variety. Maybe I'll try again next year.
    Thanks so much for sharing again at my Garden Party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous poppy card, perfect for our summer blooms challenge at We Love Stamping, thank you for joining in

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.