Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Autumn Splendor

 It's Amy's Woodblock Wednesday, the last Wednesday
of the month where your woodblock stamps come out of
'storage' and make their debut.

I used  Pebbles Woodland Forest paper for the background
die cut from a Waffle Flowers die.
Then stamped my woodblock Rubber Stampede Pumpkin Pals (1994)
stamp on a layered Tutti Designs Octagon die cut.

The sentiment is from a printed page of Autumn words
that I have had for a very long time and not a clue
where I got them.


I'm sure Amy would love to see YOUR woodblocks at her challenge.
It's a lot of fun and a perfect time to pull out those probably much
neglected woodblocks!

Also entering the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon #878 .... Autumn Colors
Simon Says Stamp .... Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday .... Autumn's Beauty


6 comments:

  1. An oldie but definitely a goodie wood block stamp! So much autumn cheer going on here. Cute paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a fun image! You've showcased it perfectly with that pretty shape. Well done ... made me smile instantly! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and fabulous stamp and I love all the Autumn colours..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so super fun, love that stamp!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the September Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, love that stamp

    Thanks for joining in at Try it On Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card with that so cute stamp, love to see woodblock stamps being used

    Thanks for joining in at Try it on Tuesday challenge

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.