Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Happy Anniversary

 Once again time for a new challenge at Stencil Fun and our
OPTIONAL theme is YELLOWS.
I created a 'yellow' card using a My Favorite Things
Friendly Flowers stencil.  The inks I stenciled with were
Altenew Mango Smoothie, Sunray, and Chamomile.
I also used Dew drop inks Pear Tart and Dandelion.
The sentiment is a Betterpress and the die Cottage Cutz Bird Trio.

For my Anything Goes card I used a Scrapbookdotcom
Winter Cottage stencil for the first time stenciled with Distress inks
Rustic Wilderness, Lost Shadow, Mustard Seed and Festive Berries.
The sentiment is die cut using a Creative Expressions Festive Mini die.

If you like to stencil, then come on over to Stencil Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.