Pages

Monday, August 17, 2026

A Sketch Challenge

 I saw a fun sketch challenge that I thought looked pretty
simple so thought I'd give it a try.  

It is Freshly Made Sketches

I also saw a challenge at Just Add Ink that I thought would also
work for my card, so I entering it there too.
My picks are gingham~Circles and Flowers


I had these Prima rub-on flowers sitting on my desk so I die cut a few
Tutti Design Circles and rubbed them on.  A few scraps were taken
from my 'brown' bag of scraps, then I finished with a
My Favorite Things sentiment, very easy peasy!!


That's it for today, I am having cataract surgery today so I can SEE again
hopefully!!




7 comments:

  1. This is really pretty and I love the flowers you chose. Hope the surgery went well for you. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These daisies are so fresh and pretty! And I love the gingham! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure did find a wonderful bit of gingham for the diagonal detail Diane, and I adore your sweet daisies! Thanks so much for playing cards with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Those daisies are so pretty! Love how you've paired them with the brown gingham! So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just saw that your pretty card was a favorite at Freshly Made! No surprise, really, 'cause it's so pretty! I hope you had a successful cataract surgery. Rich and several of my friends have had it and been thrilled with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! Daisy’s & Gingham make a beautiful pairing. Thanks so much for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the sketch! Beautiful choice of design elements!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.