Thursday, August 27, 2026

Fractured Card

 Hello there, I have no DT cards to share today since we are
nearing the end of the month and decided to do a few challenges
as long as I had the free time.

For today I saw the challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown
and the theme was: a technique challenge:

There is a video to watch and I have to admit I had to watch it
as it's been a long while since I created one of these.
It's a great technique as it lets you show off your pretty design papers.


Products Used:
Echo Park Have A Holly Jolly Christmas Paper (2023)
Spellbinders Holiday Blooms
Tutti Designs  Nested Dotted Square
Kaisercraft Xmas Quotes Sentiment 

I am now working on another fractured card
that is more summery, using up some older papers!

It was a fun challenge, give it a try!!

Also entering the following challenges:
Craft #787 .... Christmas
Rudolph Days Challenge ..... Christmas

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Great job ... very pretty holiday card!

AndrejaM said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the creative fractured card technique and the festive design. The details come together beautifully. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at the 52 CCT Challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

All manner of fractured card designs are so cool, and this for sure is a pretty one! Love your poinsettia paper with the focal poinsettia looking like it's part of the paper collection. You have a good eye!