Saturday, August 22, 2026

Hap-Bee Birthday

 Today at Can You Handle The Pressure we have an OPTIONAL
theme of BEES but you can create anything using an
embossing folder.  

For my 'bee' card I had to use a floral embossing folder
after all those bees need flowers right (?) or is it that the
flowers need bees?

The folder is one I love, it's so pretty from Simon Says Stamps
Dainty Dotted Daisy that I embossed on a pretty
yellow cardstock. 
Other products used:
Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Nesting Hexagon
Cottage Cutz Bee Gnome
Brutus Monroe Sett Honeybee paper
Doodlebug Stamps Bee Happy

I am not usually a huge gnome fan but when Cottage Cutz had
one of their 85% off sales, he was just too cute to resist
and he was only $2.19!

We would love to have you join us at Can You Handle The Pressure
but remember we are an embossing folder challenge and one must be used.

Entering the following challenges:
Allsorts .... Embossing
Alphabet .... 'I' is for Insects (Bees)
Ellibelle's Garden Party #18 .... Anything In or From A Garden
Seize The Birthday #332 .... Funny Pun-ny


12 comments:

Lia said...

The yellow embossed background makes this a very 'sunny' card and.. I like the gnome!!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

All around cuteness ... fun card!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Super cute card! I can't believe how much dimension that folder makes. And thanks for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge too!

Anonymous said...

What a happy little scene you’ve created Diane! Love all the bright coloring and embossed texture. Thank you so much for joining in with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J :o)

Nancy said...

Each element pairs so well together, Diane. I am a sucker for little bees and gnomes and you have blended both of these so well. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

Leslie Miller said...

Gee, how could I not have this gnome? He's so cute! I love whole bee theme with the cute paper and bright dotted daisy background. Just perfect!

Glenda J said...

Oh my gosh - this is so freakin' cute! Love the bright colours & great textures and your bee gnome is the best! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday for the Funny Pun-ny Challenge!

Linby said...

So bright and pretty. Love the EF you used and that cute bargain gnome. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Donna said...

Darling card, like that Gnome and the cute scene and embossed background! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Allsorts challenge!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's so clever! I love that sweet beekeeper gnome scene you composed within the honeycomb hexagon shape. Blessings!

brenda said...

Thank you so much for sharing another lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing and I like all little details added ♥