It's the last Wednesday of the month and that means it's
Amy Tsuruta's Woodblock Wednesday challenge!
The challenge that is all about using your woodblock stamps.
How fun is that??
How fun is that??
Edited to add: Looks as though there is no WBW this month, sigh,
just my luck as I was finally able to join...oh well, maybe next month!!
I know I love it as I have lots and lots of woodblock stamps and pulled out a cute
Penny Black (2007) Jump For Joy stamp.
I used a paper scrap for the background and Cottage Cutz
Nested Wacky Stitched Rectangles.
Penny Black (2007) Jump For Joy stamp.
I used a paper scrap for the background and Cottage Cutz
Nested Wacky Stitched Rectangles.
I know, hard to believe that August is almost over isn't it!
But it is and at least we can go out with a 'bang' using
our fun woodblocks!!
But it is and at least we can go out with a 'bang' using
our fun woodblocks!!
I'm sure Amy would love to have YOU come on over
to her fun Woodblock Wednesday challenge!
to her fun Woodblock Wednesday challenge!
Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday ....ATG
Penny Black Saturday Challenge ....ATG
Simon Says Wednesday ....ATG
Penny Black Saturday Challenge ....ATG
.jpg)
4 comments:
What a fun card! How cute is he!!!
Such a fun and cheerful card! Thanks for sharing at PBSC:)
That is so cute!
Woodblock Wednesday should go on nevertheless, especially when it gives you a reason to color up something as cute as this happy guy! He was gifted to me maybe a year or so ago and I've used him once. I'm so happy to see him again!! Toadally fabulous, Diane!
Post a Comment