Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Crocus In July

It's Beautiful Blossom challenge time
and we have a mood board for inspiration. 


I know it July and the Crocus has long since bloomed but I had this image
done and colored and it seemed to work perfectly for this challenge
and who doesn't love a House Mouse??
The stamp was purchased from Spellbinders House Mouse Bouquet for You (2023).
I left a sentiment off for now, making it useable for any celebration.

We would love to see YOUR floral creations at Beautiful Blossoms.

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So that's what happened to my crocuses! So adorable! These are fun stamps to color, and how perfect with the pretty gingham. Any flower is okay by me in any season!

Amanda said...

Oh my heart! What a cute card! I love the colors and your papers! What perfection! ~ Amanda

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable! Awesome coloring! Such a fun card ... brought an instant smile!