Thursday, July 23, 2026

You Are The Best

 I took a break today from working on my 2027 cards
(yep, I really am working ahead lol) and also since most of my July
DT cards have been posted for the month I wanted to have some fun
while I had some FREE days.

I created this card for the challenge at Try It On Tuesday which
the theme is SUMMER FLOWERS.
Certainly not a hardship to create for this challenge as I LOVE flowers!

I saw the layout for this card on Pinterest and changed it slightly a bit
to make it my own.  The polka dot strips came from a Ziploc bag
of just small pieces left that I just couldn't toss.
The flowers are made with a Spellbinders die, also made from scraps
and the foliage is Cheery Lynn Designs, a die so worn that the paint is falling off!!
The sentiment is Simon 'U' Too.

This was a fun layout to use scraps, I may have to make a few more of these!

Also entering in these fun challenges:
Snippets Playground #537 .... Snippets

4 comments:

LesleyG said...

Love the bright colours and how you used the paper strips, fabulous card xxx

Sarn said...

Beautiful floral card in lovely summery colours.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx

Darlene said...

Such a beautiful & happy card! Awesome design for your scraps! Looks us both using up our scraps ... so proud of us! LOL

Leslie Miller said...

This is a fun layout, for sure, and such a bright and pretty card! I love it when you use these Spellbinders flowers, and those leaves are super pretty with them! I'm glad you had a chance to craft just for fun!