Friday, December 12, 2008

Chocolates Box~Baglet~ 3rd Posting Today!!!!


I made this little what I am calling a "box~baglet, (I am calling it this, as the bottom is like a box, the top like a bag) using a template from a little gift I received some bath salts in....I cut a few pieces off and kind of did my own thing! I covered some Hershey nuggets with DS paper (SU, of course), added some little peppermint kisses to fill it out. This is for a swap I am doing next week! The window at the bottom is using the SU Curly Label Punch, I added acetate behind it. A hint for acetate.....you know those items you get in that annoying plastic, that is so hard to open, that they now sell special slicers to to open them??? Well, I save all the flat pieces (I trim them flat)and they are perfect for small projects like these, plus you can cut them with your Big Shot!!!! Be sure to scroll om down and look at my other two new posts for today!

8 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Oh this is so pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

WOW girl!! You go go go!! I'm so impressed with your creations!! TFS them all!! ;)

Unknown said...

This is super cute!!!

found my way here via scs blog comment thread!

loretta said...

Very pretty indeed. The peek a boo effect is very darling!

Heidi said...

how fun is this?

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great gift idea.

Jacquel said...

Your bag is too cute! great job!!!

Curt in Indy said...

This is such a great project! What a clever way to recycle! I love everything about this! Best, Curt