Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stamping On Candles & My Daffodils!!




I finally had the chance to stamp on a few candles I purchased at Michael's a few weeks ago. Talk about easy~peasy! So fun, I could never tire of this! I used stamps from Stampin'Up!, just perfect sizes for these candles...don't you LOVE the little tree one? Its from the newest mini occasions catalog~includes a little deer, bunny and an owl for only $14.95! The other sets I used were Always and Friends, two of my very favorites! I have a little vendor show next Thursday and these candles will make their "appearance" there! If you are in the Niles area, it is at Ballard School on Chicago Road from 4 to 7...come see us! The instructions for stamping on candles can be found on Split Coast Stampers...go and try some!

The "daffy's" are from my gardens...I have about 14 different kinds and love them. Tulips are my all time favorites, but just can't keep them, the bulbs get eaten and I have given up! Once I had these luscious peach tulips, was so excited to see the beautiful heads just getting ready to burst open, next morning went out to look at them....you guessed it...gone....the deer had a tasty midnight snack....!

3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

ohhhhhh..... love the candles-gotta go find the directions-great idea for this weekend!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Love the candles! Great choice of stamps -- you're right, the tree one is fab! Pretty daffodils -- I don't have luck with tulips either!

Jacquel said...

Your candles came out great and those flowers are beautiful! tfs!!!