Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Warm Quilt Card~More Tags~Tag Making Day


A few things to share this morning......I saw this wonderful card on a blog (and cannot for the life of me find it to link to :<(       )~     using the Ohio Star quilt pattern, so gave it a try...I did some "quilting" stitches with my machine on my card, but after posting I saw I missed two spots of stitching.....so will have to fix that later.  I used all Stampin'Up! paper for this one to make a Christmas Quilt....thought the tiny holly print was just perfect.....I have another in the making using a non holiday paper.


Here are a few of the tags I did on my "tag making day" here at the cabin...I actually only got 3 done in about 6 1/2 hours....I was too busy helping.....it was a fun day...and only about 7 of us were here as a few were no shows or never replied at all...hmmm...maybe everyone is just too busy at this time of year......we used lots of products and ate lots of yummy food.....so a fun day was had by all...I have a few photo's and will post a few more later this week!


3 comments:

Karina said...

Dear Nellie

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Christmas Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html

Love from Karina

xoxoxo ~Lori said...

So much fun! Thanks for hosting it Mama! Looking forward to getting together next week for more tag-making! :)

Kelly said...

Love your tags, especially the snowflake. The quilt card is gorgeous!