Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Hello Again & A Birthday Card for hubby!!

Here I am again using my favorite little SU set called "Hello Again".....that little flower just makes me "happy"!!  I used buttons for the centers this time...left a sentiment off...not sure if I want one .... if I do I will add it later!!
My hubby's birthday was yesterday....I am terrible at making "guy" cards...I find them so boring...sorry but I do...boys are fine, it's just that I rarely have any "guy" images, and the ones I do I have  I have used for him before, (not that "HE" would probably remember anyway...lol...but I did have this cute little airplane and banner to use...well its cool this morning and a bit "wet"...good time to dig in my gardens, so am off to do just that...be back tomorrow with some other goodies...and I found a couple of challenges I "have to" do...I know, I know I said I am trying to "wean" myself from them.....but some of them...well I just can't help myself...see ya later!!
I added "this" sentiment inside, as I buy him a Dairy Queen cake roll every year, as its his favorite...thought it would be perfect!!  Okay...now I'm out of here...really for sure this time..LOL!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy belated birthday to hubby...I'm sure he loved the card and enjoyed his ice cream cake! The flower card is so cute! Love the way you used the buttons!

Curt in Indy said...

Two more sweet cards! I hope DH's b-day was great (it had to be, he has you doesn't he?)~! I love that embossed background on the first card! Best, Curt