Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rosette Tag for Joan's Garden Tag Challenge #9

Here is my tag I made for the challenge at Joan's Garden Tag Challenge #9........making tags is one of my favorite things to do....you should have seen my big giraffe one I made for a baby shower...whoops...getting off track here...lol....I made a card yesterday witha tiny banner, so cut a few more out while I was at it...I used my Big Shot Sizzix to cut out a SU Top Note die for the base, then cut out a 2nd one for the cover.....my little banner is stamped with my SU Tiny Tags set, and then I used a die to cut those teeny tiny butterflies...punched out teeny tiny flowers.....my flower is from the TH Rosette die......I have not been able to cut one yet, that doesn't fall apart...so I saw on another blog where after cutting, they added the TH tisssue tape and then folded it...it did help with it not splitting apart when folding.....those little banners are "picky" to work with...but I love them!  I love the shabby/vintage colors of this tag.......
Also thank you to all who voted for me in last weeks challenge...this is my 2nd post today...so be sure to read my other two....

5 comments:

Selma said...

Diane this is such a cute tag. I really like that little banner and the rosette. Thanks for joining us again in the tag challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh this is GORGEOUS!!

Kelly said...

OMG Diane, I love everything about this tag, the paper, the banner, the rosette, the button...EVERYTHING!

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, I love your tag! The rosette is beautiful and banner adds so much. How did you get the 2 colors in the rosette? Great job!

Thanks so mucjh for joining us at Joan's Gardens Weekly Tag Challenge. Your entry is fantastic!
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Nancy said...

Love your tag! Cute little banner you've added.