Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby Shower Invites

Now that I am certain everyone has their's...
I can share with you the 27 onsies my daughter and I made for a baby shower on the 31st......
we got them out a bit later then we wanted, due to the power outage...
I used my Cricut to make these...
first designed it very simply by flipping it and welding it together on my Gypsy...
then cutting it....
because the baby is a girl and because she is going to name her "Paislie"....
we used an embossing folder with "paisleys" on it....
4 different colors of chalk ink...
a bit of lace and a bow....
stamped the inside with an invite stamp...
and done!!!
We kept them quite simple for mailing purposes.....
sorry the pic is not great......
After the shower will post more pics of our decorations and such....
we are not using the "normal" baby colors...
we are using Key Lime~Mango Madness~Pixie Dust~and Spring Pansy....
fun!!

6 comments:

scrappinC said...

Way too cute! You did a wonderful job.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

Shirley said...

How cute and creative!! Love 'all' of them and I know the receivers will too!

Norma said...

OMG those are so adorable!! TFS

Stella said...

Awe...this is so sweet. And above that gorgeous. Theses onesies are a wonderful way to invite someone for a baby shower and how clever to use the paisley stamps!

Stella said...

Awe...this is so sweet. And above that gorgeous. Theses onesies are a wonderful way to invite someone for a baby shower and how clever to use the paisley stamps!

Kelly said...

How cute...a lot of work for sure!