Friday, February 15, 2013

Pick One Challenge at Flourishes

Flourishes has a new challenge this month to kick off their new Feb release...
the challenge is to "pick one".....
you can pick 1 thing from 3 sketches, 3 color combos and 3 embellishments...
 
 
I chose the 3rd sketch and turned it to fit my Flourish colored image
"Love Sweet Love"....
I colored the image in with my new (to me) watercolor inktense pencils....
 
 
I also the choose the first color combo of pink~lavender~cream
for the embellishment I choose lace.....
 
head on to Flourishes and give the challenge a try...
you could win the entire months release... 
hurry though, it closes at 5pm the 15th.....

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What an elegant, gorgeous card, Diane!! The image is so pretty...it looks like you picked the beautiful flowers from your beautiful garden!! Happy Friday and have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

dpkennedy said...

Lovely card and beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing with Flourishes!

Stacy Morgan said...

So springy and pretty, great lace edging. Thanks for playing in Flourishes pick 1 challenge.

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card ... I love the basket of flowers ...

Julie Koerber said...

Lovely Ms. Diane! After seeing your beautifully colored image, I reminded myself that I need to use water color pencils every now and then! Thanks for playing along with us over at Flourishes! Love seeing what you create!

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful basket of flowers! your lace trim is so pretty. :)

Thanks for participating in the Flourishes release challenge. :)