Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Gingham and Daisies

Can you believe we are having snow flurries.....
nothing major, but I am so "over" snow and cold weather....
Mother Nature is playing some bad tricks on us!!
 
 
I made my Gingham and Daisies card for the challenge at Impression Obsession
"flowers for you challenge"
I used Dew Drop Dandelion and SU Gumball Green for my IO gingham background stamp
the twig wreath and the daisy flowers are cut with IO dies....
the ribbon is a past $1 Michael's purchase.....the butterfly brad is Basic Grey (I think)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful, Diane!! The wreath is so pretty!! I love the pretty flowers and the gorgeous bow!! Just gorgeous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shirley said...

Diane, this is just so lovely! How creative, not only with the dies, but that background and the embellishments are perfect for them!! Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Beautiful Card!! I LOVE the Design and the FUN Colors!! Great take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

Beth Norman said...

Such a pretty, pretty card. We're having snow today too. Ugh!

Katie said...

Love your gingham background (I have not used that stamp in a while...Thanks for the inspiration!). And I love everything else as well, your flowers on the wreath, the brad and bow. Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Ros Crawford said...

More snow? Oh poor you ... But at least your beautiful card is full of Spring ... So pretty!

Kristi said...

So pretty and springy! Love the wreath! I hope spring comes to you soon! I'm am so over winter too!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the sweetest! Love the daisies and the gingham. Hard to believe that's a stamp. So perfect. The brad is cute, too!

Dianne said...

Beautiful card Dianne, the wreath is beautiful and love the butterfly brad, and the ribbon is perfect for the card, thanks for sharing..