Tuesday, June 25, 2013

PTI Touch of Gold Blog Hop

This month the blog hop at Papertrey Ink is "A Touch of Gold".....
 
 
I had intended to use my Versamark pen and gold EB powder for my flower centers
but remembered I had just received some new Twinkling H2O's
Just a little reminder about using the H2O's...they come dry and you need to
spritz them to use them.... there is a good video HERE on you tube that shows
how to use them, if you need it :>)
 
 
I used Golden Nugget for the flower centers....
I stamped the flowers from the PTI Friendship Jar Spring Fillers
3 times across my card, colored them in with markers
and then did the centers with the Golden Nugget H2O's....
the ribbon I used is PTI Simply Chartreuse Luxe satin ribbon.....


7 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

Great way to add a touch of gold to your garden. Very pretty!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a cute creation and the gold centers look fabulous! The ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! Well done my friend!

Darnell J Knauss said...

How fun, Diane! Your golden flowers are brill!! Thank you for link to the H20 tute ... I need a refresher course!!

bumblebee creations said...

so cute--loving that stamp and that ribbon is beautiful!!

Lindsey said...

What a great touch of gold. Love those gold centers and the ribbon is beautiful!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!

Ros Crawford said...

Wowzsers! How gorgeous!