Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July Screen Door

To start this week off I want to give an appreciative "shout of thanks"
to the "Cut It Up Challenge" for picking my Americana tag as a Top Pick winner
and to City Crafters for once again picking my card (clean and neutral) as a spotlight artist
and to Cheery Lynn Designs for picking my burlap wedding card as a winner..
and to City Crafters again for week 165, my quilt card for spotlight artist
and to the Aloha Fridays challenge for picking my American tag as a top 4
I feel so honored!!!!!!  Thank you~Thank you!!
 
 
Hard to believe the year is half over......
we have been on vacation for most of last week.....
I am finding it hard to get back into doing anything....
I started the week with this card I made for the challenge at Cheery Lynn designs
to use "stitching".....
every time I use my sewing machine for cards, it makes me cringe...lol
my machine is probably cringing, too...
 
 
Also, I wanted to mention that you have probably noticed I use ALOT of
Cheery Lynn Design dies.....
Most of the dies I use can be purchased "HERE"..... at Classy Cards n' Such
and the best part is, if you use the code DIANE-10 just like I have it listed,
you can get 10% off your entire order...
 
Dies used are Screen Door With Cat
and
 
And last, I snapped about 50 pictures yesterday of some of my flowers....
the first 3 are of Day Lily's...such pretty colors
and last is a group of Lily's





 

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Diane,
I love your card so much! Love the little kittie,what a sweet touch! Congrats on all your recent wins,you're on fire!

Darlene said...

WOW! How awesome that you've been on a winning streak ... so deserved! This card is too cute and I LOVE your lilies ... such a green thumb you have! BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

Congrats on all of your recent and so deserved wins!! This card is so beautiful!! I love the screen door and the striped kitty!! Your flowers are so gorgeous!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kelly said...

A big CONGRATS on winning "top picks" but that is no surprise to me...your work is gorgeous! Love this screen door and the little kitty is precious!

Primitive Seasons said...

Oh they are lovely!
Mary

Lori said...

Congrats on winning last week and what a super unique card again this week. Glad you could join us with Cheery Lynn and our challenge and best of luck.

Ros Crawford said...

What a fabulous fun card ... Love the little cat! And your Lilys are stunning!!! your hard work in the garden has paid off ... well done to you!

Dianne said...

Looooove your screen door, fantastic card my dear, thankssss so much for sharing your flowers with us I love lilies the stargazer is my fav..

Unknown said...

What a fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini