Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Showers At The Sisterhood

Time for a new challenge at "The Sisterhood of Crafters"
Our hostess is Terri this week and she has chosen the theme of
"April Showers"....anything to do with rain.


Well, it just happens to be that I have 3 different "rain" themes
this month with different design teams....
so this one I chose an adorable image from Stampavie called

I colored the image with my Copics
then added a few other details from my "scrap bags"
of "already to go" die cuts!


I did stencil a raindrop background using
Dreamweavers Translucent Embossing Paste and a
Memory Box Texture  Raindrop stencil.


The sentiment is from Flourishes April Showers set.
I used a lot of "old: things from my stash on this card....
just makes me feel good to use it!!

We have FOUR new sisters that have joined our team...
so make sure to head on over to
The Sisterhood and see all the beautiful
creations from them and from "us old" (LOL) sisters!!!
Join in our challenge with us...have some fun!!!

Entering the following challenges:
Without Words .... Under My Umbrella
Simon Says Wednesday .... April Showers or Spring Flowers
Moo-Mania .... Feelings of Spring
QKR Stampede .... April showers Bring May Flowers
Crafting For All Seasons .... Animal Magic


14 comments:

Glenda said...

This is just so cute! I love that you are using things from your hoard! It always makes me feel good to use things out of my closet!

Ros Crawford said...

Awww! This is so gorgeous!! My Ginger cat!

Darlene said...

I just adore this cute creation Diane! What wonderful crafting ideas you have! And to use up some of the 'oldie but goodie' items is fantastic! YOU GO GIRL!!! Toooo cute!

Art From The heart said...

So adorable !

Lisa said...

So sweet!! The image is adorable!! I love the rain background!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sand Lee said...

This is so sweet! Love the background too! xxSandi Lee

Vickie Y said...

What an adorable image and card; love the fun colors you used.

Leslie Miller said...

You couldn't have chosen a cuter stamp for the theme! I love all your details. Adorable!

Anne Temple said...

This is darling. Love the rain drops and that image is so sweet.

karalschuknecht said...

Adorable card, great job. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Brenda's Card Corner said...

ADORABLE image! LOVE your coloring and embellishments! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge "April Showers Bring May Flowers"!

Brenda DT

Lisa B said...

Awe Diane there are so many cute elements to this card. I wish I could float in an umbrella like that!! lol Great job!

Tina said...

Gorgeous Card, Love the colours and image. Thanks for joining us at CFAS Hugs Tina x

Annette said...

OOoh love this cute kitty, and the grass is fantastic. He's a cutie.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.