Friday, June 12, 2015

A Little Bit "Distressed"

Hi All,
This week at Fussy and Fancy our new challenge is "Distressed" and hosted by Sheryl!
 Our sponsor is Aurora Wings.



I had an entirely different project planned...but
ended up going with a more "softer" look then I had intended.
I used my Zutter DIA for the polka dot paper 
which happens to be a Crafty Secrets digital paper
from the Retro Kitchen digital kit....
I love it!

I made this card entirely from bits and pieces from my stash!!

I even grabbed my very neglected "crimper" and crimped a card stock panel.


The little bird panel you see is also from 
Crafty Secrets Digital Birds & Blossoms!

Now head on over to the Fussy and Fancy blog and see what gorgeous
creations my "teamies" have to inspire you.
I hope you will join in with us...see you there!!

Entering the following challenges:
Make My Monday .... Shabby Chic
4 Crafty Chicks .... Polka Dots
Crafty Creations .... Embossing
Inspiration Destination ... ATG

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty Diane ... Love the softness of your colours

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Diane! Love the soft blue shades and yep ... I'm looking at my crimper hanging on the wall collecting dust ... thanks for inspiration in using it again. BEAUTIFUL!!

Beth Brovold said...

Simply gorgeous Diane!! This creation is so soft and lovely...and distressed of course...lol! Have a wonderful weekend Diane!
Take care,
Beth

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Diane!! I love the cluster of flowers!! The embossing and the bird image are fabulous!! What a beautiful card this is!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! This is the prettiest thing! I LOVE those flowers and I always love distressing and shabby chic. This card has it all!

TRACEY MO said...

What a elegant card, love the pale blue & the pretty image. Great flowers to.

Thanks for joining us at inspiration destination today

Tracey CT

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Leanne said...

Gorgeous, love your flowers, and the colors, awesome distressing as well. Beautiful. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Hugs,
Leanne DT
4CC!

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this pretty card
Suzi B x

Milka Gubo said...

Beautiful card! :-D
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT