Thursday, December 31, 2015

Sing On

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's
 first New Reveal Blog Hop of 2016!

We have FIVE new stamp sets to share with you today.  These new sets are 20% off until Jan 3.  So once you finish the blog hop, head on over to the store and start shopping.  All of the new sets are available on cling mounted rubber or as a digital image.  


The sets are:


Three Tenors 767 (digi version DIGI767)
 Sing On 768 (digi version DIGI768)
  Thinking of You 769 (digi version DIGI769)
 Happily Ever After 770 (digi version DIGI770)
 Poppies 771 (digi version DIGI771)


On Jan 3rd, ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs listed below. Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  You never know who the Mystery Designer will be that has the winning comment. 

The Grand Prize Winner, which will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and on the SNS Blog, will receive ALL of the new stamp sets released this month (or the digi versions, if preferred).


The Blog Hop order this month is:

Shona
Marie
Jess
Eret
Diane
Belinda
Anne

(*Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to send you to their Home page.)



We hope you enjoy the New Reveal Blog Hop as much as we do.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  
 Wonder who the Mystery Host will be this month????


The Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge also begins today.  There are lots of prizes and recognition badges.  Come check out how you can become a SNS Featured Artist as well.  The theme is always Anything Goes using Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, and/or Flock.


Have you checked out the SNS YouTube Channel featuring Demo Donna?  If not, then you are in for a real treat.  Subscribe today to get all the latest Demo Donna tips and techniques!








The next stop on the blog hop is BELINDA.

Well hello 'peeps"....in case you haven't guessed it by now
I am now a new Design Team member at Sparkle N Sprinkle.
I have been holding this news for a bit now 
and am so excited to be able to announce it!
I love using their glitter, embossing powder,
beautiful stamps and other lovely products they carry in store!

I loved the stamps for this reveal.
I think they were made especially for me...
being I am a cat person and a flower gardener as well!


For my card I chose the cute 
Sing On 768 (Digi Version DIGI768)
These kitties just made me laugh!
I printed out the already colored images
and fussy cut each one.


I thought they needed a few music notes,
so I cut a few on my Cricut Explore, then
used SNS Brushable Glue to apply to each note,
then sprinkled with Gypsy Red Velvet Glitter.


Next I die cut a  fence, covered it with Versamark,
sprinkled one of my favorite Fine Detail Embossing Powders on it
called 'Coffee', then used my heat gun to set it.
I love how the embossing powder adhered to the Versamark
and still allowing the wood grain of the fence to show through.

I hope you have enjoyed my project.....make sure you have read through
the entire post, as it has information on how 'YOU' can win the entire
new stamp release or digi's if preferred!

The next stop on the blog hop is BELINDA.


21 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun release! I love the cat sets! Delightful cards and fabulous coloring!

Jessica K said...

Such a fun card! :) Great job!!!

Darlene said...

OMG this is too cute Diane! And yes, this stamp set is certainly YOU! Going to do some quick hopping before heading to Pittsburgh! Have a great day my friend!

Anne Temple said...

This is adorable! Love the coffee embossing powder for the fence and I can just hear the kitties singing at the top of their lungs. Love this! So glad you are a permanent team member!

Unknown said...

Cats on a fence "singing"?? This is perfect for the music enthusiastic. Great idea with the embossed fence.

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun card! Love the fence and of course the cats - singing!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love these singing kitties.
Cute card.
thanks for sharng
Happy New Year

Dorothy S said...

What a fun way to use these images! I really like the one up on the fence! I have these on my wish list for granddaughters who love their cats!
Happy New Year!

April said...

Such a fun card with these cute cats! Love them. Happy New Year!

Miss Mashawn said...

Such a fun card!

D- said...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your sweet card. Those cats just make me smile.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

C. M. Taylor said...

WOW! What a great card design! I love all the elements of this card. The fussy cut of the cats, the fence and the notes, just perfect! This stamp set has all kinds of possibilities and options. I hope I win this contest for the stamp sets. TFS

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

This makes me smile! Your kitties look happy and like they are having fun. I love the fence, and the glittered music notes. Just gorgeous. Congratulations on being permanent!!! :)

Ronda said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Janet M said...

I love the singing kitties. Reminds me of one of mine.

Leslie Miller said...

Those cats are so CUTE! LOVE! Hahahahahaha!

AuntDi said...

This card made me smile. It is so cute. I can almost hear the kitties singing!

Gina H said...

I love your card! The detail on the fence is amazing. I love cats, too. So cute!

Heather said...

Love the sentiment on this card!

Lisa said...

Heehee, so adorable!! Those singing cats are too cute!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Eret said...

Happy New Year, Diane!
Your card is so fun. Love those adorable cats and the scene you made with them. Your fence looks awesome and the notes are perfect embellishment for your card.