Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Butterfly Swirls

Butterflies~Butterflies~Butterflies
that is our theme at the

I didn't realize I had so many butterfly dies
until I got them out to use.


I decided to go with a more 'lacey' look
by starting with a beautiful background paper
I cut using 

Cut from white card stock a top layer was added
Lavender pearls were added to each flower center
and crochet lace pieces to each corner.


The main butterfly is 
cut once from a purple card stock and once from a lavender card stock,
then layered.

Now pop on over to the Dies R Us challenge blog
and see what the rest of the Design Team 
have created....and join in with us...
you could win a gift certificate to the
Dies R Us store!!


6 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Goergeous card.
Love this colors. Gr, Elly

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Gorgeous with all the purple, especially that fabulous purple butterfly front and center. Love how you did the lace in the corners. I have lots of dies with butterflies, too. In fact, there's one I haven't used yet. Thinking about this challenge...

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design and the dies you used!! The lace around the edges is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy Krug said...

Love all your Lacy Layers in my favorite color and how you made the butterfly pop off the layers. Great design.

laurie said...

That purple! I love it! Your card is SO beautiful.