Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Up Up and Away Challenge

The challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters
is Up, Up and Away and being hosted by our 'sistah' Vickie.

Well instead of using the basic bird/butterfly I went with
a hot air balloon I found while cleaning out some of my supplies.
Actually I found about 3 or 4 different ones of these
and had fun putting it together.


I love the 'nothing but blue skies' label I added,
and wish I had a stamp that said
'wishing you' as I would of stamped it above it,
but maybe I can write that on the inside!.

I found the cute little felt clouds and felt star
in a drawer of 'goodies'
and added those as well.


The cloud embossing folder is one from SU I had purchased eons ago!

So why not pop on over to 
The Sisterhood and see what my 'sishahs'
have created to inspire YOU to join in with us!

Entering the following fun challenges:
Seize The Birthday ...ATG (w)
Crafty Gals Corner ....Use a Sentiment (x)
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG (x)


9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's wonderful Diane! Love the felt and the ballon and perfect colour choice too.
It's been so cold here, especially last night but today seems a little warmer - it poured with rain all night. The cats haven't ventured out these past 2 days though Lol! Hope you had a fun time on your trip ... Wish I'd have been there! Thinking of you and sending well wishes for your Grandson.

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous Diane! Love the felt embellishments.

Darlene said...

What a fun creation Diane! I love that sentiment too ... maybe we could work one up on the computer to use in the future! Those little felt clouds are adorable ... I've heard you can die cut on felt but have never tried it ... might have to give that a try also for future. Hope you have a good day ...

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the hot air balloon!! The felt clouds and stars look amazing!! The texture is fabulous, too!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vickie Y said...

Love the hot air balloon image and card and the felt goodies you added are perfect!

Leslie Miller said...

A lot of cute finds went into this card and it all fits together just perfectly! Isn't it fun to shop your own stash? I love the buttons on the clouds!

Terri's Cards N More said...

This is so cute, Diane. Love all the felt embellishments and soft colors.

Ashwini Rao said...

Love what you've created here, Diane! It feels like you've slowly and surely put together some gorgeous assortments, and come up with a fun filled card! I love the hot air balloon and the felt clouds; even the buttons look awesome! Great thing you found elements which fit together so well! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS card!!!
LOVE your scene, LOVE it ALL, from your felt clouds to your pretty layers, textured and sentiment!!!
Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)