Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Showers of Sweetness

Pretty card today using another of the beautiful stamps
Sparkle N Sprinkle released in January.

The set I used is 'Emily Showers of Love'.



I used a plain white card stock for the base, then die cut a
Cherry Lynn Designs Victorian Garden Frame.
I adhered 1 1/2" double sided Tear-ific Tape to the back of the frame,
then burnished (with my finger)
Cloud Nine Velvet glitter all over in the cut outs.


I stamped my image, then die cut with a Tutti Designs Stitched Heart,
then colored her in with Copics.
Using a Nuvo Glue Pen (small), I added it and more of the 
Cloud Nine Velvet glitter to the rain and puddle.


I finished by embossing the sentiment with Versamark and
Silver Detail embossing Powder.

Thanks for visiting with me today!!

Entering the following Challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown .... Love Notes
{Pin}spirational #183 .... Love

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautifully done Diane! Love the lacy edging there and your colouring

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! She is just the sweetest, love your coloring! Loving all that sparkle and the embossed sentiment is lovely!

Pat said...

Beautiful card! Love the glitter behind the frame.

Leslie Miller said...

Showers of sweetness AND showers of pretty! I love how you stamped her in the heart, and the glitter idea in the frame is brilliant. Another one to remember...

Karen said...

This is so beautiful! I love the lacy background and the darling image. The sentiments on that set are heartwarming and I love how it looks embossed. Gorgeous card! Have a wonderful day. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane!! I love the beautiful frame and the sparkle!! She's so sweet!! What a stunning card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Andrea W said...

Very pretty card! The Victorian Garden Frame is lovely and I really like how you added the sentiment. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Maike said...

Thank you so much for sharing your stunning card with us at the PINspirational challenge blog ;o) Love the intricate frame and the fun sentiment!
Happy crafting, Maike