Monday, February 19, 2018

Hey Chickie

Time for a fun project for
All the designers were given the cutest digital file to work with
'Animal Friends' printable set
This cute set has several images to choose from.
I chose the cute little 'chickie'.
I think this would make a cute card to send to a 'bestie'!


I colored both image with Copics and for fun added a bit of glitter to both.
Sparkle N Sprinkle Daisy glitter to the chest area and Creamsicle to the feet.
To apply glitter in small areas I use my very favorite
I use this so often and love it s much I am on my third one
and have a 4th ready to open when needed!
I also used a Stardust Gelly Roll Pen in each eye.


I made the sentiment/chick image into a balloon for the larger chick to hold.
The papers I used (are you ready?) are from Making Memories 2008...
yikes they are 10 years old!


Want to see some more super cute and adorable animal friends?
Then tomorrow on The Cutting Cafe BLOG,
all the designers have their creations all in one post!
Just by leaving a comment there, you could win 3 cut files of your choice.

Entering the following challenges:
Dream Valley .... Things With Wings
Hiding In my Craft Room ....Buttons/Bows
Aud Sentiments .... For A Friend

6 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

I really like how you combined the button with a bow/ribbon! Cool idea! And your patterned papers are very pretty whether they are 10 years old or less than 1!!! Thanks for sharing your card at HIMCR #340! Becca~DT

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The chicks are so sweet!! I love the glitter!! The sentiment in the balloon is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! Too fun with all the glitter, and way cute how you made the chick holding a chickie balloon! I just love those papers and totally expected you to say they were some of your new ones, but 10 years old? They don't look it. Some things just never wear out their welcome!

Regina Easter said...

oh my how adorable is this little chick...love the glitter...hugs

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Oh My! This just screams Easter to me..So adorable...Glitter and all:)<3Krista

Carole said...

Super cute image, thanks for playing along with our Things with Wings Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck 
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx