Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Coffee, Tea, or Me

It's the third Wednesday of the month and that means the start of 
a new theme and mood board at 
Double D Challenges!

It is Coffee and/or Tea....
how fun is that using the mood board below for inspiration.



For my inspiration I decided to go with a coffee cup
using one of the colors from the tea canisters in the top right corner.



The stamp set I used for this is an oldie but goodie!
I used to belong to Unity's Kit of the month club
and both the cup and the sentiment are from that.



All the papers came from my scrap bag,
the crimped paper is made using my old Fiskar's Crimping tool....
yes I keep everything lol!

Make sure and visit Double D Challenge blog and 
see all the wonderful variety of coffee/tea the design team has to offer,
it always amazes me all the different designs we all come up with!

Entering the following challenges:
Addicted To Stamps and More .... ATG
Craftaholics R Us .... ATG
Crafty Friends  .... Food or Drink

19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Still got my old crusty trusty crimping tool too Diane, yellow hand held one. Lovely result on your card and love the amazing colours.xx

meg said...

love the sentiment , smashing make

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely lovelty card Diane... I still have my crimping tool as well!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful use of patterns and pretty tea cup. I use that Fiskar's crimper all the time. It's one of the first tools I ever bought and I still use it.

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the coffee cup!! The crimped paper is such a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs and great cup too. The colors are fantastic!

Vicki said...

Fabulous, Diane! I haven't used my crimper in years and may have to pull it out of storage. Love that colors on this card.

Darlene said...

This is awesome Diane and I love that sentiment! How clever to use a crimped panel (I haven't used my crimper in AGES ... thanks for inspiration). Great color too ... SO PRETTY!!

Donna Phelan said...

Always the perfect blend, whether side by side or just nearby! Love this beauty! Time to refill my cup while a certain sweetie is napping!

Jeannie said...

Hi Diane! Such a cute and fun creation and I have this stamp set as well so thank you for the inspiration :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Barbara said...

I truly believe in that sentiment and your coffee cup is so inviting. Coffee with a friend is the best.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT

kReN said...

Love your coffee card! So glad you joined us at the Craftaholics R Us Challenge this week! I am your newest follower and you can follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com kReN

pst said...

Great card, love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful card with wonderful detail and elements. Loving the colours and fab sentiment Diane.

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE the look of this card. All the texture just works, and the colors you used for the teacup are perfect. That is a great image. Great take on the Mood Board, my dear!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Love the sentiment and l your card is the perfect blend of design and color. Very inviting and down right cute!

Leslie Miller said...

This is a fun challenge and an awesome card! Love the stamp set. Challenges always make me look at my older stamps and that's a good thing.