Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Easy Z Fold CArd

Today at
our challenge is to make an easy 'Z' fold card.

I made mine really easy,
not only the folds but the already printed papers I used as well.


You can lots and lots of EASY Z fold card instructions on
both Pinterest and You Tube....
or even much more involved ones.

The basic sizes and scores for mine were
Base 4 1/4" x 11"
Scores 2 3/4" and 5 1/2" in that order.
Then just decorate as you want.


The papers I used are new ones from Michaels
Recollections  Christmas collection  'Northern Lights'.


I die cut several snowflakes, then coated them with SNS brushable glue and glitter.


Using the supplies I did it made it a very easy and fast card
and fold flat for mailing.
There were a few things I would do differently
(like adding card stock under the papers and such....
but all in all it turned out pretty good.
Pop on over to the Back To Basics and Beyond challenge blog
and see all the other fun 'Z' cards from our creative Design Team!!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I don't think you should have done a single thing differently to this. It's gorgeous and very mailable. Love those glittery purple snowflakes and awesome papers!

meg said...

Brilliant card, love the size of the sentiment and the papers

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Diane!! I love the colors and the beautiful sparkly snowflakes!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the beautiful colours on this hun. Love Dawn x