Monday, April 1, 2019

A Little Birdie

Its once again time for a new challenge at the
Dies R Us challenge blog
and being the 2nd quarter of the year that means our theme is
'ANYTHING GOES'.

Grab our Badge!

I recently purchased this fabulous die set
Sue Wilson A Little Birdie Told Me.
I pretty much cut everthing from paper scraps,
including the branch which was from a left over piece of
oxide inks on a glossy card stock.


The framed lattice piece is also  a newly purchased set I ordered
and absolutely love!



Sue Wilson A Little Birdie Told Me
Sue Wilson Designs - Necessities Collection  - A Little Birdie Told Me


Paper Rose Stitched Rectangle Frames
Paper Rose - Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames

Make sure and visit the Dies R Us challenge blog to see all
the fabulous creations by my teamies!!

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

It's a lovey frame and a beautiful card! Happy April my friend!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the little birdie dies (adding them to my must-have list!!) Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherri Thacker said...

You have some of the nicest die cuts I think I've ever seen and your cards are always amazing. You colored it beautifully.

Maria said...

Oh, how pretty! Wonderful sweet little birds! It’s spring and I love seeing all the birds singing their happy songs! The frame makes for the perfect background and awesome sentiment, too!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous springtime creation Diane! LOVE that frame die set and you've showcased it beautifully with your little birdie scene! GREAT job!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card. The little birdie family is so stinkin' cute, but what really makes this card is the lattice die cut background. And doing it all white except for the focal makes it even more perfect. LOVE it!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous and I love all the dies you used for the design. I think I need to shop again.

laurie said...

I love this! Those frame dies are awesome and now on my list!!!!!

Sherri said...

Dang! I adore this card! And of course, I don't have either die yet, but they are both on my wish list now! Gorgeous beyond belief!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I love this. Birds and lattice. It doesn't get much better. Bet that's going to be one of your go-to dies. I have a few of those. Really beautiful card, Diane!

Birgit said...

What a sweet spring card this is Maria! DOX inks on glossy paper.... I'll have to try that. The look is stunning!

Birgit said...

Ooops. I just came from Maria's blog. Sorry Diane. YOUR card is pure delight!!

Kathy Krug said...

CAS classy, Diane. The branch and birds really pops off the white.