Tuesday, June 4, 2019

The Picket Fence

Today I have a card I made using two
Impression Obsession dies


I die cut the rooster on the fence from a scrap paper
that I had used Colorburst powders on
and the second rooster from a scrap of a multi color paper.
I thought it gave each an interesting look!


I added the fence to a piece of Down On The Farm Mintay paper...
do you suppose the perched rooster is after that little bumble bee ?

I am entering this unique card in the
Impression Obsession Feathered Friends Challenge

Feathered Friends

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the roosters and the beautiful papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

Diane, this is awesome, love those roosters, reminds me of the ones dad had. NO I don't have a cat a pup is enough.xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, Diane! I love this card so much! Those roosters look amazing! The Mintay paper (one of my favorite pads) makes the perfect background. I really like how you've designed this card with the fence and placement of the roosters. You just blew me away!

Vicki said...

Oh wow! I love those roosters!

cuilliesocks said...

I love this so much Diane, brilliant dies and scene, Kate x