Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Christmas Tags

I have a few tags (7) I created for the 
being inspired by Day 6 with the cute little penguins
by both Katie and Carol designing for Avery Elle!

I had just purchased the cute Whittle Penguin die by Poppystamps
and pulled it out to use.



I have an obsession for the Whittle dies and when I saw these
they jumped in my cart!



I just die cut 7 mamas and 7 babies,
colored them in, added some 'snow'....pretty easy and ready to go!

Make sure to follow along each day as there are numerous sponsors 
and I will be back on the 17th with a tag for our own
and it is the cutest thing EVER!!

Entering in the following challenges: 

7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute Diane!

cuilliesocks said...

Aww, just too cute Diane, Kate x

Denise Bryant said...

So cute! Love the penguins!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those penguins are so adorable and well colored. They look awesome on your wonderful tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

Such cute penguins!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Leslie Miller said...

I love all the Whittle dies from Poppystamps! These tags are darling. I know you always need a lot of them. Looking forward to more!

Tracey McNeely said...

What sweet tags! Thank you for participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!