Saturday, February 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties February 2020 Look Back Inspiration - Day 2

It's Day 2 of 'Look Back Inspiration'
at Paper Sweeties.

My creation for today is using the VERY pretty
stamp and dies from 'Kindness Matters'.


I colored the pretty flowers on the wreath with Copics
and then added cute little hearts using
the Sweet Cuts dies from the
'Ewe Make Me Happy' set.

I stamped the sentiment from the set using
another Sweet Cuts die from the
Stitched Tags #1 set.

To finish it, Raspberry Sequins were added.

Make sure to visit the blog to follow along
to see even more inspiration using these sets.
All links to the hop and stamps and dies are given below!





6 comments:

Bunny said...

Lovely card. The wreath has some lovely colors on it. [Bunny]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the wonderful colors too!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this. Very sweet and I love how you have picked up the colors in that cute patterned paper. Really fabulous card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Sooooo pretty, Diane! Love that fun wreath. This Kindness set is another one I should probably own along with several others. I'm trying to catch up, but I just keep getting further behind!

Darlene said...

So springy and pretty! Love that flower ring and your gingham ribbon is the perfect touch!

Ros Crawford said...

Aww! So cute Diane and the perfect DP for him!