Monday, September 14, 2020

BOO!

 Today I decided to make a quick card to hopefully
to get the old mojo going!

We have been most if not all gone all summer and I have not been
in my craft room at all and much as I
want to be in here I am having trouble creating anything!

So today I made this quick Halloween card
to send to my great niece.

This card was created for the Joy Of Sets challenge

I went with Star~Black~Stencil.


I die cut my star and inked it with oxide inks then used a small
star stencil over that...pretty simple.

Products Used:
Dies:  Spellbinders Halloween Fence Scene and Shapes
Poppystamps Jumbled BOO, Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Stars
Memory Box Stardust Stencil
Oxide Inks wilted violet,spiced marmalade,carved pumpkin

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh what a cool card ... love the cat! LOL What fun, you used the same row on the board that I did and look how different our creations are ... what fun!! Great job!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card. Great design for Halloween.

Bunny said...

Meow! Very cute. [Bunny]

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, this is super duper cute! I love the cat and the sentiment and how you stenciled stars on the star. I hope this helped your mojo. It can be hard to get back into the swing of things, but just remember how fun it is!

Fiona said...

Such a great card - I'm a cat lover especially black cats - it's so good to see how different everyone's cards are even if they use the same lines - thanks for sharing with us at JOSTTT and hope to see you again next month

Angie McKenzie said...

How cute! Love the stenciled star. Thanks for joining the JOSTTT this month.