Friday, July 30, 2021

Bauble Stencil

I have a fun card today using a brand new stencil (to me) from Sweet Poppy.
I saw this stencil on a FB group I belong to and after a bit
of searching was able to locate a company in the US that carried it!

I purchased my stencil from Del Bello's Designs
and it is called Sweet Poppy Bauble.
I added the link so if interested  (I enabled two others to buy it)
you won't have to do all the leg work 
to find it like I did.
This was the nicest company to order from and it shipped FAST!!

There is also a matching die if interested.



This will be my 'go to' Christmas card this year and I will be making many more!
This card was my first attempt with this stencil and I have many more in mind
but am waiting for an order from Stampscapes to make many more,
I used Dew Drop inks Gray Flannel and Angel Pink for my colors
and the inside stamp, stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne is from
Craft Cortortium Noel stamp set

I would love to hear your thoughts on this stencil,
do you love it as much as I do?
I did add some sparkle with a stardust gelly roll pen.

Entering the following challenges:


12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful love that stencil Diane and a gorgeous colour. xx
[Have a wonderful weekend...and hope you can get out and about. xx]

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha

Darlene said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Jenny L said...

Hi Diane,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Oh my word this card looks very stunning and beautifully coloured through that gorgeous stencil.
I love the colour choosen but can see it in many different colours too.
Yes I love that stencil whats not to love.
Great for batch making cards as well.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

cebelica said...

I love how elegant this is. Beautiful work! xx

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful stencil ornament and I love the soft colors.

Leslie Miller said...

You can't beat a good recommendation! I saw this on Darlene's blog, too. Gorgeous stencil and really beautiful in pink!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Diane. Love the soft muted colors and the pretty florals. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. have a blessed week.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty Christmas card!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday July challenge, a new theme starts this Wednesday and I'd love for you to join in again!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Michelle B. said...

Love the sentcil and the color combo, very effective! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at CCC!

Rae Ann said...

Love the soft look of the stencil. The dark accents add a great visual detail.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Christmas in July challenge.