Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Take Note

 Hi All, call me crazy (as I probably am) but once again
Dar and I have put together a NEW Christmas challenge blog.
I have always wanted to be on one pushing me to create
Christmas/Holiday cards year round and what better way then
to start our own!

Our new challenge blog is Peace On Earth feeling that 
about right now we can all use a little peace in our lives!


We go live on October 3rd and every 3rd and 1st Sunday after that!
We have a fabulous new Design Team debuting with us
and we would all like to have you join us for our first
Christmas challenge...mark your calendars!!


3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

I have made a copy from the new challenge on my blog. On the new blog is not a Google Friend to follow you.Greetings Elly

Leslie Miller said...

I'm excited and can hardly wait to get started!

Crafting Queen said...

How exciting. Anesha x